My cuties are taking a bath together. Sometimes it's together and sometimes separately, depending on their moods. Here they are singing and experimenting with bathtub echoes.
Ephraim has been fighting a cold for almost two weeks, poor thing. He gets so tired at night. He cried for about half an hour tonight over something small. When he got too heavy to hold while I was standing up (which rocked him to sleep the other night!), I sat down in the rocking chair. The cats get very concerned when Ephraim cries. Leia came over and jumped up into Ephraim's lap to console him, which worked instantly!
Ephraim felt better only minutes later. He was back to his silly self: balancing a bowl on his head while balancing on one leg!!
Gabriel reached a milestone for reading. It is no longer this horrible unwanted thing that makes him instantly throw a tantrum (if I suggest he read a simple sentence). He knows enough words finally to grab a Seuss or Seuss-like book off the shelf and read it. He has been doing that every night while waiting for me to put Ephraim to bed. I am so proud of him. He has no trouble with "Go, Dog, Go" and isn't afraid to try new books.
No comments:
Post a Comment