I am way behind on uploading blog pictures. July zoomed by and now August is halfway over and school starts next week! So without any more ado...
I took us out for frozen yogurt after work on my birthday (Tuesday, July 8). I felt like I was coming down with a cold but battled it out for the rest of the week.
Grandma and Grandpa Gunn sent Gabriel birthday gifts in the mail (with a present for E too). That was a treat! Here's Ephraim with his bunnies lined up ready to bounce off in a race.
So many cool things to make with the new Lego set.
We had a Lego-themed birthday party for Gabriel on his birthday (Saturday, July 12). We invited family and friends from church and school. It was great having a mix of ages and associations.
Pin the Head on the Lego Dude was awesome, if I do say so myself!
Grandpa McMillan made a Lego cake to go with our Lego cupcakes.
Everyone wants a piece.
Grandma and Grandpa McMillan gave him a Ninjago Lego alarm clock. He uses it every day and feels so grown up.
Grandma and Grandpa Cook sent him more Legos too. This set even comes with R2D2. He couldn't be happier!
Ephraim got into building things too.
Steve and Kate Piersanti from church gave the boys each a set.
Gabriel helped Ephraim with his set.
No comments:
Post a Comment