For various reasons, I decided to have Gabriel's birthday party with his friends early. So on the Saturday after the last day of school, we had an adventure-themed party!
Ephraim helps with the decorations.
Torches (cupcakes in a cone)
Gabriel wanted a "feast" as part of the party. I did my best for kids in the afternoon.
They colored dragons and knights from a coloring book.
We decorated the house with candles. Glowing wands were favors.
Gabriel's friend Daniel from church was the only other kid to attend but they had so much fun! I created a scavenger hunt (follow clues to spots around the yard) and it was perfect for just the three of them.
The treasure at the end was fruit snacks hidden in a chest of play jewels.
Make a wish!
Gabriel loved it all. But perhaps his favorite part was picking out a new Lego set and putting it together.
Love that smirk!!
You're almost eight years old, my amazing intelligent boy!! Growing up so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment