I have a lot of catching up to do! First, some necessary cute photos!
I signed up the boys for a few weeks of camp. The first week was Science Camp where they built robotic dinosaurs. The second week got canceled on us, so they spent it with grandma and grandpa instead. The third week was Chess Camp for Gabriel (he LOVED it, see his trophey?) and Gymnastics Camp for Ephraim (he loved it too and was super good at it).
I took some time off here and there. One day we went to Point Pinole. We got Ephraim a scooter just like his brother's. They had so much fun.
4th of July weekend we went to John and Megahn's house for baby Charlie's 1st birthday. The boys got to play in the pool with their cousin Everett and eat s'mores and play with fireworks.
We played in the pool at Heather's house. Ephraim is being the shark and chasing Gabriel!
A marble run is the best toy ever!!
Swimming lessons!! Ephraim is super good at it. He loves to put his face in the water.
Loose tooth! It didn't last long--he pulled it out himself shortly after I took this picture!
Three snuggle buddies (see the tooth gone?).
No comments:
Post a Comment