Thursday, May 3, 2007

Hah Hee Hah Hee

We had our first childbirth preparation class last night. It was great. 13 couples all in their last trimester, sitting together. Paul and I learned so much, especially breathing (hah-inhale, hee-exhale) and relaxation techniques. It was good that the instructor made us get up and practice them, better than just reading out of a book. I have the Lamaze book too (borrowed from sis-in-law) which is great and will go in more depth than this class I think. I'll be 30 weeks pregnant tomorrow, it's hard to believe the little bit of time left!

Our baby boy is still very active. It cracked me up the other day: my stomach was making some loud noises and at the same time he was squirming around. I felt like I had a little noisy monster inside me growling to get out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

last trimester! OMG I can't belive you're that far along already. I'm going to need you to post some new pics!