Paul's mother threw us an amazing family shower yesterday! She went all out with our jungle/safari theme -- decorated with stuffed animals and monkey lights, put animal crackers on the cake, set up a table with safari animal stamps so people could make us scrapbook pages... it was awesome! Once again people generously gave us so many great things. I feel so much more prepared and there are only a few things left on our "to get" list. It was nice to just relax and hang out with family too.
Here's a picture of Paul's grandmother Gladys, me, Paul's mom Linda, my mom Carol.

Paul's grandmother Gladys made us a beautiful quilt! I can't wait to hang it in the baby's room.

2 comments:
That quilt looks SO cute!!! I'm so happy you're getting spoiled down there!
OK - I LOVE the expression on both of your faces looking at the quilt. Priceless.
I hope you've been getting your rest.
Post a Comment