Here I am at 35 weeks in front of our kitchen door leading to the backyard. Mom bought me this new outfit and it is exciting for me to wear something else besides the same maternity pants and same three shirts every day. There are 5 weeks until we're due, but we know the baby could come anytime between 3 and 7 weeks from now.Baby is still rolling and I can feel a solid lump move around that I assume is either his head or rump. Paul and I often watch my belly distend and distort as he somersaults.
4 comments:
wow, between 3 and 7 weeks from now...it seems so unreal. I just saw a friend's newborn yesterday at UCSF. An adorable little girl named Samantha, and I thought about you guys.
WOW!!! You are getting so close now. Just think, you'll be holding him in your arms before you know it! Congratulations! I will be looking forward to some newborn pictures!
You look AMAZING!!! I'm so happy for you both! The nursery looks so cute! I love those shelves!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!
So so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment