I keep checking and wondering if you've had him yet! I can't wait too see his little face! I'm sure you can't either! I hope you're all doing well! Happy belated b-day Rachel!!!!!!
Guess your son not only missed the 07-07-07 but the 7/11 date as well. lol Like Skye and Aaron, we too keep checking daily to see if anything has changed. Hope you had a nice birthday, even though you are in the last and probably most uncomfortable stage of this adventure. Our thoughts are with you, we wait, and wonder, and wait..... Love you!!
I'm so excited for you! And happy belated birthday as well! Will you let us know when you will be blessing the little blessing? I'm out of town from July 23-30 but would love to be there. So very exciting and thank Lisa for sending me this link - although you may hear from me more than you want ... lol Love to both!
6 comments:
I keep checking and wondering if you've had him yet! I can't wait too see his little face! I'm sure you can't either! I hope you're all doing well! Happy belated b-day Rachel!!!!!!
Happy belated birthday!
Guess your son not only missed the 07-07-07 but the 7/11 date as well. lol Like Skye and Aaron, we too keep checking daily to see if anything has changed. Hope you had a nice birthday, even though you are in the last and probably most uncomfortable stage of this adventure. Our thoughts are with you, we wait, and wonder, and wait..... Love you!!
I'm so excited for you! And happy belated birthday as well! Will you let us know when you will be blessing the little blessing? I'm out of town from July 23-30 but would love to be there. So very exciting and thank Lisa for sending me this link - although you may hear from me more than you want ... lol Love to both!
Happy Belated Birthday Rachel! Congrats on the baby!! Might not have had him on 7-7-07 but you still got that lucky day of when he was born.
What a beautiful baby boy! I love his name Gabriel.Very cool! Does he share a birthday with his great aunt Chris?
Love,
Paulie
Post a Comment