Gabriel's favorite activity right now is to pull himself up into a standing position, as you can see. He climbs up his crib, his toybox, his jumper seat, my leg...


I tried to have a photo shoot with him. Something nice for his 8-month birthday. The lighting in our house is so bad. I draped a blue sheet over the couch and floor as a backdrop, opened the blinds for light, and got the camera ready. But as you can see, he LOVES to crawl around. He rarely stays still anymore. So much for the photo shoot.

3 comments:
He's such a busy little guy. I love the shot of him with just his feet.
He's got things to do and places to go
Happy 8 months old little man....my goodness but he is determined to walk or at least be on the move to explore and conquer. I love the action shots of him leaving the photo shoot area! (lol) Love him, love you !!! Dad and Mom-Lisa
Post a Comment