Sunday, March 16, 2008

Climbing

Not too much exciting around here. Gabriel continues to pull himself up on furniture. He has all four front teeth now. We've started our second week in cloth diapers (which I wanted to do for a long time, but only now have had the time to research and learn how). And this weekend we're starting an experiment. Gabriel has been sleeping in our bed since he was born, naps in the crib. But we're trying to gently teach him to fall asleep in his own crib. The crib is in our room for now, so he's close by in case he needs us. We found a terrific book called "The No-Cry Sleep Solution" by Elizabeth Pantley. I wish I had read this book before Gabriel was born, but it's still a great book with lots of good ideas and that matches our philosophy on raising kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet he is so entertaining as he explores and pulls himself up to things. He'll be walking before you know it.

About the time he adjusts to sleeping in his crib in his own room it will be time to get him a "big boy" bed. (giggle) Love him, love you !! Dad and Mom-Lisa

Unknown said...

I can't believe how fast he's growing up... What a doll! We miss you guys and wish we were closer. I think he and Chloe would have a great time.

Love,
Carrie