Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mega Blocks

I think Gabriel is teething again. He has a running nose, isn't sleeping at nights and is a little fussy during the day. So to distract him, I decided to break out these MegaBlocks which Paul and I bought before Gabriel was born. He's not quite old enough to stack them (he'll prove me wrong soon, I know), but Gabriel had a great time putting each piece in his mouth and taking each piece out of the big bag. :)


3 comments:

Kyle said...

He's getting big! What a cutie! I had to privatize my blog. I know, paranoid right? Just too many scary stories about cyber stalkers. Leave me your email and I'll invite you onto my blog.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Oops, I sent you an invite. Oh, this is so confusing I swear. I deleted my email on the last comment.