We never really took any of those classic baby bath pictures. Here are two cute ones from last night. (That's my leg, as I use the toilet as a seat and straddle the bathtub next to the shower doors. )And a picture of Gabriel, just chillin'.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Bath time can be a great bonding time. Tony and I would have so much fun during his baths. Splashing in patterns, coughing in turn, and making a sound in order to get a piece of popcorn. It was during his bath time that we made the most progress in teaching him about conversational turn taking. I love the pictures of Gabriel relaxing in his too small bouncer. He just looks so cute and so at ease in his familiar little seat. Love to all, Grandpa and Grandma Gunn
1 comment:
Bath time can be a great bonding time. Tony and I would have so much fun during his baths. Splashing in patterns, coughing in turn, and making a sound in order to get a piece of popcorn. It was during his bath time that we made the most progress in teaching him about conversational turn taking. I love the pictures of Gabriel relaxing in his too small bouncer. He just looks so cute and so at ease in his familiar little seat.
Love to all,
Grandpa and Grandma Gunn
Post a Comment