Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rain and Darkness

We had our first rain of the season on Saturday. Gabriel loves water and naturally wanted to be out in it. I let him. He couldn't get enough of standing and running in the rain and cried when I brought him back inside to get dry. (In the picture, his face is wet from rain, not tears.)

We found a small flashlight in Paul's toolbox. When I gave it to Gabriel and showed him how it worked, it became the new favorite toy! Paul put a blanket over the coffee table and Gabriel goes under there in the dark with his flashlight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love rainy days. We don't get enough of them here in AZ. We just returned from a trip to ID and it snowed the day we left. It was gorgeous, but man did I hate driving in it.

Love,
Mom-Lisa