
"Let's see, 4 carrots plus 2 pieces of chicken plus 3 pieces of bread equals..."
Gabriel climbed into his chair with his calculator and asked to eat there this evening. He pressed the calculator buttons between bites. He has been communicating so much lately. He sings to himself, points and jabbers, and even yells in frustration. He also hands me books all day long and wants me to read to him (used to be just a bedtime routine).
1 comment:
I would be fine with that, except that you are using a blog dedicated to your child to post your political views. Which are very offensive I might add.
So you better expect people to have strong replies to it.
Its still on the front page, so I can't view my nephew without seeing it. You could have created a political blog for your crass opinions. I noticed you created a blog for other things.
Post a Comment