We thought Gabriel might have a cold, but I think it's teething. For a long time he had 4 front upper teeth and 2 lower teeth. Then he got all 4 molars in at once (oy, that was fun). Recently, 2 more teeth came in on the bottom. Now, poor Gabriel is being tortured with all 4 canine teeth coming in at once. He's drooling and biting everything. At least he is able to chew more food now. He loves crunchy apples.
2 comments:
The poor little guy! I can't imagine how painful that must be for them! I hope they come in quickly!
Sorry to hear about the teething... we are dealing with that too. Chloe got #5 and 6 at exactly 18 months, and we are just praying that the others aren't to far behind... she's drooly, runny nose, and grumpy... can't wait for teething to be over ;)
Post a Comment