What a cutie! It looks like his hair has lightened up quite a bit! He's just adorable! I can't believe how fast he's growing.
I love his creative use of oven mits. Socks, oven mit or puppet, they all can do the same thing. They can come and "get you". LOLWhat a doll, and how fun to watch him and be entertained by him and his way of looking at life. Love you, Love him,Grandma-Lisa
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What a cutie! It looks like his hair has lightened up quite a bit! He's just adorable! I can't believe how fast he's growing.
I love his creative use of oven mits. Socks, oven mit or puppet, they all can do the same thing. They can come and "get you". LOL
What a doll, and how fun to watch him and be entertained by him and his way of looking at life.
Love you, Love him,
Grandma-Lisa
Post a Comment