While Paul was feeding Gabriel the other day and I was out, Paul said Gabriel played with his food. He pushed his zucchini on its side and pushed it around making "vroom" noises. Then crashed it into the edge of his tray and said "crash."
Today, Gabriel found a stuffed toy that had that plastic bit from a tag still on it. It bugged him. I told him I'd fix it. I grabbed the scissors and cut it off. Later, he was playing with a flashlight but he couldn't turn it on. He handed it to me and I told him it was broken and I didn't know how to fix it. So he lead me to the scissors so I could "fix it" (like I had the tag). He even tried his hardest to say "scissors." Clever little guy! He amazes us so much every day.
1 comment:
Wow, he is being so observant and putting things together fast.
And just look at his creative juices, they are really kicking in. Playing with his food, crashing it....lol
and thinking scissors are the "fix all" to broken things. lol
I just love these little updates and in sights to his changing and growing ways.
Thank you,
Love Dad and Mom-Lisa
aka Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment