Sunday, January 18, 2009

Outside

We have enjoyed about a week of really warm weather, so we took advantage of it by playing in the backyard and at the local parks. Gabriel and Paul are finally over the colds they caught at New Year's too.
(I just love that last posted video of Gabriel, I hate to post anything new.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these pictures ... especially the one with him on top of the hill of leaves and stuff. It's like he's saying "look at me, I'm king of the hill and I did it all by myself". He just looks so proud of his accomplishment.

Love that nice weather where it's fun to be outside. We are having a mild winter too. The middle of January and we are in the mid 70's.

Love you,
Love Gabriel,
Dad & Mom-Lisa (aka Grandpa and Grandma)

Unknown said...

He is so cute!!! I can't believe how big he has gotten... Is he getting to be even more fun? I know Chloe sure is... Hope your all doing well!!!