Monday, May 11, 2009

Wonderful Mother's Day

Today ... and ... a year ago


Is that my baby? He's so big now! (Thanks for taking this picture, Mike.)

We had our mothers (and fathers) over our house for a mother's day dinner. I had fun cooking up dishes that reminded Paul and me of our mothers and grandmothers. It was beautiful weather (a little on the hot side) and we enjoyed having family at our new house to make it feel more like a home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a change in just a year... He's getting cuter and cuter all the time! Hope your Mother's Day was wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

What a nice Mother's Day, but wait, did I read that you did the cooking? It was Mother's Day and you had to work?!? PAUL....what were you thinking?!?! lol

Dave spoiled me, he did all the cooking all day, it was the best mother's day I've had in four years. No foster kids, no blow ups, no rude attitudes...it was a great day.

Love you and love the pictures, can't get over how fast our kids grow up. Gabriel is such a doll and is more little boy all the time. Yikes. He'll be in school before I get to hug and kiss him again if we don't hurry up and get out there to see you all.

Love, Grandma

Gilbert Family said...

you have a blog! so cute! he has changed so much! wow. such a cute little boy. so smart and creative.