Friday, May 1, 2009

Dancing!

I love this video of Gabriel. It shows how much energy he has and he lets it out by dancing in the kitchen. I think he picks that spot because he can see his reflection in the oven door. In the middle of the video when he yells "amaaaa" as he drops those cards, he's yelling "a mess." He learned about messes this week, how to make them and mom's reaction to it. He always practices the new stuff he learns. :)

2 comments:

julia said...

he is the lord of the dance! ha

Anonymous said...

What a happy little boy - my goodness, he does have a high energy level. I love this video and I love him yelling "a mess" then running off and not cleaning it up even though he made it ... LOL

Love him, love you,
Grandpa and Grandma Gunn