Saturday, September 5, 2009

Beds

Gabriel woke up crying in the middle of his nap on Friday. Since I was still tired too, we slept together for a bit. This was too cute not to take a picture, kitty and toddler.
My parents came over Saturday morning and helped Paul build this awesome bookcase/headboard for our room.
Paul plugged in our alarm clocks and such, reaching under the lid and through the drilled holes for cords.
The kitty tried it out and I took a nap. It works!

2 comments:

Gilbert Family said...

WOW! I saw Paul at Home Depot today. He made that Quick! so cute and funtional. i love it! cute baby and cat picture

MonaLisa said...

wow, the cat is as big as the toddler. LOL

Good job on the bookcase / head board.

It's fun to be so creative and to have it work too.....

Love,
Mom-Lisa