Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cute Smiles and Little People

I realized I stopped keeping track of when Gabriel turns another month older, and thus stopped taking a close up picture around that day. I took this yesterday. Gabriel is 2 years, 2 months old now. This is after his nap and he's watching his favorite movie "Cars."
This made me laugh so hard. I found his megablocks people lined up like this on his table. He has named these characters: mom (I guess I'm more blonde that I realize), dad (cool hair), and uncle John (because of the blue hat). He calls them by name when he plays with them.
Gabriel's favorite activity lately with these people has been a Boffer War. Gabriel sees dad fighting with padded swords with his friends, so Gabriel has been "fighting" with "swords" with these characters. "Whop, whop, whop" as one knocks down the rest. (sigh) I'm trying to teach him that they can play nicely too, race or chase.

1 comment:

MonaLisa said...

lolrof - whop - I love his imagination. He's named his toys after his favorite people. You must be flattered.

Maybe in addition to the other games and uses of his toys, try 'hide and seek'. What else did you and him play a lot of when he was younger? Wii? videos? camping? rock climbing? picnics? walks? lol

what a fun play mate he must be right now!!! enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Love,
Mom-Lisa