Just want to record some cute things Gabriel has done recently.
Yesterday while I was putting him down for a nap, I was kissing him good-night. I'd say, "I kiss your...hand good-night" then "I kiss your... knee good-night" etc. He usually would make suggestions by naming his own part, "head" or "hair" or "nose." Yesterday, after every kiss, he said "yuck" and wiped the kiss off. It made me laugh and he did it with a smile.
Then later, he played a game with me. He looked out the window and said "Oooo! A fire truck!" I went over there and said "Where is the fire truck? I don't see it." And he said, "oh, it's hiding." He did that about three times, with lots of enthusiasm. He did the same thing when he went camping. He said he saw a "snowman" but when we asked where it was, he'd look around and say, "oh, it's hiding." I don't get it, but it cracked me up.
1 comment:
love the imagination - what a little character. How fun to get to interact with him and watch him grow and develop.
I hate being a long distant grandma. I'd rather be a baby sitting grandma.....lol
Love you,
Mom - Lisa
Post a Comment