Gabriel is getting a little brother! The ultrasound appointment today was great. Both our mothers were there to "see" our baby for the first time. He squirmed around and let us see those necessary parts. Everything is healthy and normal.
Gabriel's room is painted light green for his jungle theme and the two boys will eventually share a room. So I wanted to think of a different theme for the new baby but something that could potentially match. Between the creative mothers and Paul and me, we came up with a pond theme. I loved the little frog and turtle clothes Gabriel got once, so I'm very excited. Not sure what I want to do yet, but I feel inspired and excited to be creative in my welcome of this new little boy.
3 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!
Congrats! It will be so much fun to have another boy!!! Gabriel will be a great big brother. I am actually relieved that we're having another girl, so much less to buy this time around ;)... Hope everything continues to go well! Can't wait for more updates!
As you know we are so excited and just popping our buttons with pride (sin - jk)
Grandpa is bragging to everyone that his boys are still having boys - he loves to tease his brother about it as his brother's girls are still having girls. Victoria is due 3 months before you.
Post a Comment