Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rain!

First real rain of the season, I think. Anyway, it's been raining hard all day and it's 4 in the afternoon now. Gabriel begged to go outside in the rain, so I bundled him up the best I could and we took the "U for Umbrella" out with us before naptime.
The first thing he did was run around and trip and fall in the puddles, twice. After getting mostly wet, it was all about playing with the umbrella. He was running and laughing the whole time.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wooo, new background for my computer at work. =D (the second one where he's running and smiling)

MonaLisa said...

Oh, I love the rain, a good book, a fire in the fireplace, a warm blanket to cuddle under and a hot cup of chocolate. Yum - makes me all warm just thinking about it.

Love these pictures, he is so cute doing his rain dance (Gene Kelly look out). lol