Scene: We're trying to get everyone ready to head out the door. Gabriel is making a game of evading Mom.
Mom: Gabriel, please come over here so I can help you put your shoes on. How many times do I have to ask you?!
Gabriel: Four. (thinks about it) Maybe ten?
(Paul to me later: I thought this kind of sassy reply only came from teenagers.)
After watching Disney's "The Jungle Book" a few times, I find Gabriel stripped down to just his underwear.
Mom: What are you doing without any clothes on?
Gabriel: I'm being the Mancub.
Meanwhile, Ephraim is refusing the bottle in favor of anything he can get his hands on. Right now the favorite is bread and Cheerios, mostly because he doesn't chew well yet. This afternoon I fed him bites of persimmon and he LOVED it! He is also picking up some of the baby signs we're using. We're teaching him "more" and "all done" and "eat."
1 comment:
oh yea - sassy starts young...if it didn't 'Super Nanny' wouldn't have a show :)
I mean, somehow they figure out how to whine before they can even talk!
Post a Comment