We've been playing with the foam blocks I made for a long time. Both kids love knocking them down. Yesterday we played a game: dad stacks the blocks and one of the boys knocks them down and we all clap. Today I was playing with just Ephraim and I stacked the blocks expecting Ephraim to knock them down. He concentrated and grabbed a different block, moved it over another block and let go. He stacked a block himself!! He did it several more times, each time with me praising him and clapping.
Paul got this on video while I was putting Gabriel to bed. Paul says he could see how Ephraim was so proud of himself. Watch for the circus trick near the end of the video too.
And I forgot to mention: HAPPY belated 9 MONTHS, EPHRAIM!
1 comment:
Happy 9 month Birthday Ephraim!
I brag up a storm about Ephraim when ever a mother in our ward brings her 8, 9 or 10 month old child to a ward function. Ephraim is so advanced compared to all other children his age. (says a proud grandma).
Awesome that he has grasped the concept of stacking blocks. That is a major milestone. I couldn't believe it when he stacked those blocks while holding them in mid air. I've watched the video several times. What a little love he is. I just want to cuddle him and get on the floor and play with him.
Don't know how you and Paul get anything done with those two boys to play with. They are so entertaining, who needs TV? lol
Love and Hugs from
Grandma and Grandpa
and of course Uncle Tony
Post a Comment