
I've been amazed at how much both boys have been eating lately. Thankfully, both have healthy appetites. Gabriel was begging for more broccoli at dinner tonight, will sneak your apple slice if you're not looking, and endangers his fingers by snatching carrots as mom chops them for dinner. Ephraim is bounding ahead. He gobbles down whatever I put in front of him. He ate broccoli and chicken (first time) for dinner tonight. I'm sure it helps to see big brother doing it too. He also signed "milk" very clearly during dinner when he was thirsty. We need to get on the ball and teach him more. Here he is walking down the hall. This was taken on Tuesday, he can walk anywhere now. He was "chasing" Gabriel around the couch this morning.Gabriel's flip, he is so athletic!
1 comment:
The pictures of the boys snuggling are so cute. What little loves.
Big appetites equal growth spurts.
I can't believe how much Ephraim is growing and changing. Thank goodness for these posts, or I wouldn't recognize him. Yes teach him lots of sign and who knows his language could be quite extensive when he starts talking.
The video of him chasing after his brother, wow, he's doing great walking and playing with that older brother.
I give Gabriel a 10 for his form. lol What a guy. He surprises me with his imagination and energy. I can see he keeps you very busy Mommy.
Love these blogs. Keep up the good work. Love to you all.
Post a Comment