Gabriel loves playing outside and I think Ephraim is finally old enough to make it less work--I can put him down and let him walk around. We went in the backyard and Ephraim loved exploring. He pulled grass, picked leaves off trees, and went down the slide. Gabriel likes his new sword-fighting partner (though I had to explain that he is still in training).

1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I love the look on Gabriele's face. He looks so cute!
Love the video of Ephraim exploring grass. Had to laugh as it looked like he pulled back from it when he first fell. Then after inspecting his hand decided it was ok to touch.
I love how you explained to Gabriel his sword-fighting partner is still in training.
You are such a good mommy to those two adorable boys.
I love you and your boys (all three of them) so much.
Post a Comment