Ephraim is growing up fast! He refuses his bottle in favor of eating food now. About two days ago we tried giving him a fork to eat with and he loved it! He served himself some applesauce with a spoon yesterday. The result was messy (applesauce on the walls) but it was fun.

This picture was taken a while ago but I like it. Gabriel loves his train set. He built this one all by himself. I think I posted about this before, but it's still cute. Upside down flat-sided pieces are the streets for cars so he mixes cars and trains in his town.

Both boys love books. This was an adorable scene I had to capture.

We've been so busy around here lately. Paul and his games did great at DunDraCon! It's thrilling to see how much excitement he draws to him. We will be taking his Aspect roleplaying game to the next level and distributing it nationwide through a company we found. We're learning. So while Paul is working on his Stone Tablet Games and looking for a full-time job, I had Jury Duty this week (thankfully I got excused after 3 days). I also have two book projects that are keeping me busy, not to mention our energetic boys.
1 comment:
No more baby, big boy now, eating solid food.
And learning to use spoons and forks. My goodness, he is changing so fast. You're very patient to find humor in applesauce all over the wall when he tried to dish up his own.
I love this picture of the boys looking at books and just relaxing in the room quietly engrossed in a book.
The company Paul will be using to distribute his Aspect book, did he find them at the conference?
Is he getting many interviews in his search for employment?
Lucky you, not getting chosen for jury duty. I enjoy watching movies or programs on TV with court scenes in them, (not the Judge Judy stuff) but I'd hate to be on the jury.
That's wonderful that you have two projects you are working on. I can not imagine how you manage it all. Wife, Mother, Editor, home maker, Primary leader, and more.
Hugs to you Rachel, stay well,
good job keeping this blog updated,
we love seeing the boys and hearing how you are doing.
Love you,
Mom, Dad and Tony
Post a Comment