Sunday, February 13, 2011

Santa

Gabriel has been playing this game since Christmas and I think it's too adorable not to post. He wraps a toy in a blanket and hands it to us as a present. When we talked about Ephraim's birthday coming up, they were all birthday presents for us, each in turn. Tonight it was: "Ding, dong, doe" (the doorbell, then in a deep voice) "It's me, Santa. I got a present for you." (then switching voices to a high pitch voice as he unwraps the blanket) "For me, Gabriel? Just what I always wanted. Thank you!"

1 comment:

MonaLisa said...

ah, how sweet, and good manners too.

This young man loved Christmas so much he doesn't want it to end. lol

Birthdays are a good substitute for Christmas, after all, they still involve presents.

I'm guessing that if you didn't return the act and present him with a present, he had to play both parts and give himself a present. lol

That little man has so much imagination. What a joy he is.

Hug him for his Grandma....
Love you all,