Monday, March 21, 2011

One Years Old, Wow!!

I'm sadly behind on my blog journal. Without further excuses, let's get to the boys:
Ephraim turned ONE years old on March 16. On Saturday, we invited our immediate family over for a celebration. We missed Grandma and Grandpa Cook because they were snowed in and couldn't drive down (much less out of their driveway). But we had fun talking and watching the boys run around and do their thing.
Uncle Mike (and Grandpa, for that matter!) always find new and interesting things to do. Here he is stacking things on top of Gabriel who, for once, is lying very still.
(Keep scrolling down to the next post for the videos.)

2 comments:

MonaLisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MonaLisa said...

Oh I love all the pictures. I can't believe how grown up Ephraim looks. How fun birthdays can be,look at Ephraim opening his presents. Yay. Good times. Sorry to hear the Cooks were snowed in and unable to attend, but it sounds like Grandpa and Uncle Mike kept the kids entertained. Funny pictures of Gabriel under all the toys stacked on top of him.