Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Random Bits

My kids crack me up! I gave Ephraim a bowl of colored goldfish crackers. He just smashed them into the carpet and didn't eat them. Less than 5 minutes later, I find him chewing a mouth full of colored chalk!! It was bits of blue and red chalk and he had lovely purple saliva oozing out!
I made two loaves of meatloaf for dinner a few days ago. The first time Gabriel had meatloaf, he asked for seconds. This time, he wouldn't touch it for two nights in a row. So tonight, I made spaghetti noodles and sauce, cut the meatloaf into cubes and called them meatballs. He was excited and gobbled them down! Yay, for mommy creativity!
I was taking a shower Saturday morning when Gabriel burst in on me and excitedly shouted "pirate turtle" and ran back out. So random!

No comments: