Gabriel and Ephraim play this game every once in a while. Gabriel prides himself on teaching little brother, and little brother humors him by repeating what he hears.
I wanted to record a cute conversation I had with Ephraim last night. I was putting him to sleep and we were talking about what's going to happen this weekend as I was rocking him in the rocking chair. I was telling him we were going to see Grandma and Grandpa McMillan and Mike and his dog Ambi. And that Ambi might lick his face again but it was okay to say no or stop. Ephraim recently learned how to say "stop" and put his palm out. So at the end of the conversation, Ephraim was saying "dah" (tongue out for lick) "cheek" (pointing to his cheek and then holding up his toes) "stop" (palm out). He said that several times before he fell asleep. And he even sat up once before he was completely asleep and we went over it together a few more times. So cute that he can communicate!
No comments:
Post a Comment