Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Cute Expressions
Cool bathtub hair-dos!
On one of our recent super-hot days, I looked up "rainy day crafts" and found one where you cut up egg cartons as individual flowers and poke pipe-cleaners as stems. It was fun! Gabriel didn't want to pose for me. He never does, it's hard to get pictures of him. Ephraim is a darling though! (Like his "smelling the flowers" expression?)
Before:
After:
(I'm actually very disappointed. I've always wanted diamond stud earrings. The earring posts are actually three-times as thick as normal earrings and have screw-ends to secure them on. They hurt too much to wear. I'm thinking--once my ears heal--I'll have to wear some heavy earrings to stretch my ear holes more?! I barely got them in to wear home from the store and I was in tears as I tried to rip them off. ouch ouch!)
Funny story:
I went to clean up their room before bed and came back to find that Gabriel had opened the Cheerios container and both boys were happily stuffing hand-fulls into their mouth. We cleaned up and I put Gabriel to bed. A few minutes later, I heard Ephraim in the kitchen again. Thinking he got into the Cheerios, I didn't rush over. I soon found out that he had opened the rice container (looks similar) and had a mouthful of uncooked rice in his mouth!!! Yeah, he didn't like that much and gave me a puzzled face as he tried to spit it out ("why doesn't this taste like Cheerios, mom?").
Gabriel has been having so much fun at the YMCA Day Camp. He went swimming on Monday, to a local water park on Tuesday, and to a Wildcats baseball game today. He doesn't want to go home when I pick him up, and Ephraim and I get the whole day to play together. I really miss Gabriel sometimes, but it is wonderful overall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
what a good idea to do with your ring! i would have never thought of that. glad the boys are doing so well. they look happy :) and you look gorgeous as always. xoxo
Post a Comment