This town ain't big enough for the both of us!
Last weekend we went to our friends' housewarming party way down in San Jose. They had an 8 year old boy there and Gabriel and Ephraim had so much fun playing in the dirt and rocks in the backyard.
"Howdy, ma'am!" Gabriel has been having fun dressing up lately. "When I grow up, I'm going to be a..." is a popular phrase. This week it has been cowboy!
We recently watched the Pixar movie "Ratatouille." So when grandma came over with zucchini from grandpa's garden in addition to the zucchini I had just bought from the store, we made Ratatouille like they did in the movie. It was a yummy experiment!! We had the leftovers as Ratatouille pizza and then as Ratatouille soup (yeah, the kids don't like zucchini much).
As a motivation to stop throwing tantrums as I drop him off at the YMCA, I got a tiny Iron Man lego set. So after Day Camp on Friday he got to open it up. I had no idea it would be such a big hit!! I guess he's finally old enough for Legos!! (Now to find them in storage ...) He has so much fun playing with it and was really good at following the directions. The next day he took the pieces apart and was building something else.





No comments:
Post a Comment