Gabriel's last week of YMCA Day Camp was last week. One day while he was gone, Ephraim and I went to the park.
He loves picking flowers! The patch of a flowering plant near our apartment has been stripped of flowers because he loves picking one or two whenever we come home from anywhere. Here he is helping the park get rid of dandelions. Love the bright yellow!
In the play structure tunnel.
Climbing a rock!
At church last week, the kids begged me to take pictures of them again. I tried taking individual pictures, but this is what I got.
The baby ducks (all grown up) came to say goodbye to us yesterday. So we fed them.






2 comments:
what a sweet boy. he is so cute! excited for you to make your new home. love ya
I like how you helped the boys find closure as you prepare to move.
Good times at the park. So, when Ephraim picks the flowers, does he give them to you, or does he keep them?? Just wondering..... :)
Love you,
wish we lived closer, we would have helped pack, move and unpack.
Post a Comment