Ephraim took a rare nap on Sunday. He looked so sweet, I had to capture it! He is growing up too fast. I am in no rush for his 3rd birthday to come in March!!
I go through so much dental floss! Well, not me. Ephraim has discovered the lovely minty taste of sucking on a whole unwound roll of dental floss. And the fact that I keep it in mommy's bathroom drawer.
I am ready to get through the holidays and make them the best I can. I got in a sudden baking mood and whipped up a few apple turnovers for us the other night. Hit the spot with all this cold rain!
I didn't have any work this week, so the kids have been staying home with me in the afternoons instead of going to my parent's house. Since it was too wet to play outside, we took out the paints. This is Ephraim trying to smile for me--he was concentrating so hard on painting. I love the way his masterpiece turned out: so many colors in deliberate patterns.
Gabriel didn't want to look up either. He painted a sun, green grass and a green mountain. He still delights in destruction so after this photo the painting turned into an abstract manifestation of frustration or something using all the colors. We still had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment