Gabriel still likes playing games on the computer, especially the games at pbskids.org. Here he is teaching his brother. Gabriel is moving the trackball and letting Ephraim click the button when it is time.
Cute Ephraim story:
I'm reading books to him before bed (Gabriel is already in bed). We read his favorites: "Very Hungry Caterpillar" and "Do You See What I See, Trucks and Cars." As we finish the cars book, there is a page where you can name the ambulance, race car, snowplow, etc. I point to the first one (a firetruck) and ask him what it is. I don't know if he rolled his eyes, but he paused and said "cement mixer" with a straight face!! So I pointed to the cement mixer right next to it and asked him what that was. He paused and I saw him look all over the page and then say "pusher" (aka snowplow). I started giggling and asked him if he was teasing me and he got the cutest grin! He has got such a sense of humor already!! He loves teasing his mommy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment