On Thanksgiving Day, we had a relaxing morning at home. Then we went to a local park in the afternoon. There were lots of people and families out for a walk (before the big meal, I'm guessing). We enjoyed the fall colors and Ephraim happily scooped up some leaves for our nature collection (to go with all the rocks and pine cones and now-dead flowers). Gabriel enjoyed running on the grass and climbing the giant rope tower. (I'm just sad I didn't bring my camera. My phone is terrible at pictures. We'll have to go back for better photos soon.)

On Sunday we left Thanksgiving at my parent's house early because the kids were so sick. The next day, Ephraim fell asleep at 4pm (not unusual if he decides to take a nap), but he then slept for four hours! So around 9:30pm he was hungry. I got out a plate of food including some leftover turkey that my parents had brought over. He loved it! He usually just eats carbs. That night he only ate the turkey. (Funny to note that tonight he only ate lettuce.) He's a happy little guy!
My next goal is to take some great pictures of Gabriel!
No comments:
Post a Comment