On Christmas Eve, I dragged my sick boys over to my parent's house. It was great to see my Uncle Tom. But I was sad that Ephraim snuggled and napped in my arms almost the whole time.
Both kids perked up for present time!
Christmas Day, Heather came over and spent a few days with us. We opened presents from the Gunns and from Santa. It was nice to be together as a family again.
My Aunt Sharon came over the day after Christmas and we stumped her with a maze ball.
On Thursday, while the boys were in Sacramento with Heather, I had a mini reunion with my girl friends from high school. We giggled and couldn't stop talking from 6pm to 1:30am! It was so great to feel young and old at the same time.
On Saturday, I met up with Heather and the boys for some Christmas and snow at the Clayson house. There was about 4 inches of snow and Ephraim couldn't get enough. I wasn't expecting it, so I didn't bring our gloves and such. They had so much fun anyway!
Ephraim by himself:
No comments:
Post a Comment