Monday, March 18, 2013
Happy Birthday, Ephraim!
On Saturday my adorable baby boy turned THREE years old!! I collected some of my favorite pictures of him. Naturally, I had trouble narrowing them down, but here are some of them.
Four days old
(big baby, latched well, slept next to me happily, such a joy!)
Three weeks old
(our sunshine watching us move around and playing)
Two months old
(adorable smiles)
Three months old
(prefers to sleep in his crib or side-along bassinet, not in my arms)
One year old
(love those cheeks!)
Two years old
(wow what a difference a year makes)
I am a little sad that I have been so distracted this past year of his life. It went by quickly in that sense. But he has grown so much and I have enjoyed him every day. Ephraim enjoys playing with his brother and imitating him some times. Ephraim is also very good at playing independently, even with Gabriel in the same room. Recently he learned to say his name correctly, no more "Ee-ee" or "Ee-um." He can say "Ee-frum" very clearly. He can easily count to 10 and higher and knows about 1/3 of his letters (more if we've been practicing). He has blossomed at daycare and loves playing with other kids. He thirsts for knowledge and Gabriel shows him the way. He loves making us laugh with funny faces or jokes. He'll suddenly fall "dead" (with tongue out) or become a statue to make me laugh. His common phrases are "dat funny, mommy?" and "just teasing you." Some things he says make me think he is wise beyond his years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Such a sweetie! Miss you guys so much! Little E is growing so fast.
Post a Comment