It has been quite hot lately. I moved the play structure (with slide into the pool) into the shade. It has become the best idea ever, since our backyard faces the hot and sunny west.
I wanted to capture a picture of the view of the Bay from our backyard. It's not the clearest day, but I still love how I can see mountains and water from my house.
Trying to catch Ephraim while singing is tricky! He always stops when he sees the camera. Here's a bit of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight." ... "that's all there is!"
Water slide this afternoon!! (and he makes a funny face there at the end because he doesn't know I'm taking video)
Grandpa helped me install training wheels on Gabriel's big boy bike. We've been to the park once to try but it's only been one or two other brief times in the backyard. Today he had an unusual amount of determination, which I praised. With the pool and play structure out of the way, there is more room to ride his "motorcycle." At first Ephraim was leading the way by running ahead, encouraging Gabriel by showing him where to ride. Then it turned into chase... then of course, Gabriel has to find his own way:
No comments:
Post a Comment