
OK, now I know I am the luckiest girl. Paul wrote to the Wisconsin Cheeseman chocolate company saying that our chocolate was all melted. Today a new shipment came with more chocolate!! Aren't they cute: shaped like little apples and domes with swirls. And, honestly, they taste much better not melted.
In other news, the baby had the hiccups for the first time this week. Very strange sensation to feel a little regular ticking in my belly.
3 comments:
ok, inutero hiccups, that's one of the cutest things ever.
How sweet of Paul to make the effort to write a letter to Wisconsin Cheeseman Chocolate, and what great customer service for them to ship you a new batch. They are cute shapes.
Regarding hiccups .... how fun is that to experience all those new little sensations of a little person growing and developing right there by your heart.
I really want chocolate now.....looks so yummy! How nice of Paul!! I loved the hiccups!! So much fun!!!
Post a Comment