Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blog Log

While Gabriel has been napping, I've been working on a blog log.
What's a blog log? Since I haven't been keeping up my journal (it's just more fun to type and upload stuff here), I thought I should at least print this stuff out so it can be saved permanently. So I copied each blog entry and put it in Word (Google makes it easy to get the pictures now too). With a little formatting, the blog entry looks pretty good on the page. Now I can put all this stuff in Gabriel's baby book.
Here he is sleeping in his bed.

1 comment:

Lisa Newman said...

That is such a great idea! I try to write in my journal here and there, but I'm not great at it. How fun to save your blog entries for Gabe's baby book! Looks like you are all doing well in San Jose. Enjoy the nice weather for us!!