Gabriel woke up extremely happy from his nap yesterday (which is a rare thing), so I had to take lots of pictures. He kept smiling and laughing. At first I thought it was because he was happy to sleep on his own bed (not in a crib or with me in our bed), but I think it was just that day. Today he was back to normal. Still adorable, but sleeping and waking are not our strong points.

Here is a video I just took of Gabriel. I've been trying to teach him to press down the button on the top himself for the last few days. He screeched with delight when he finally did it today! I tried to get his excitement on video. See how he tries so hard?
1 comment:
Oh just look at those eyes and that cute little face!! what a doll. Excellent pictures and love the video of him getting the top to spin. His excitement at learning and succeeding, how adorable.
Love him, love you all,
Dad and Mom-Lisa
Post a Comment