I just wanted to record that Gabriel clapped his hands for the first time today. Lately, whenever I've praised him I say Yay and clap my hands. He picked up on that. He has also been trying to stand on his own during these last few days. He was climbing around Paul late last night and kept pushing himself up on Paul and then standing on his own for a few seconds. It was so fun to see his look of accomplishment!
P.S. As soon as I posted this, Gabriel walked across the living room using the walker toy. He loves doing this. When he got to the other side of the room, he let go and STOOD on his own for a long time in order to figure out how to clap his hands with happiness!
1 comment:
how cute - I can just picture him as he stood there so proud of himself having 'walked' across the room that he had to clap for his good job. The day is coming when he will want you to watch everything he does and just clap and cheer him on. You are his cheering section ..... yeah, rah rah.
Love him, love you,
Dad and Mom-Lisa
Post a Comment