Gabriel is learning to use a fork and loves it. He quickly learned to say "I stab" and continued to say it all day. (He has used a spoon many times before but doesn't say "scoop" so enthusiastically.)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I have played this video over and over, he is so cute..."I stab" and then when he gets the chicken the way his eyes widen and he smiles and then studies it like he can't believe he did it. It's so funny when you say Chicken and he makes a cluck sound instantaneously. Really a cute video. Thanks for posting it.
1 comment:
I have played this video over and over, he is so cute..."I stab" and then when he gets the chicken the way his eyes widen and he smiles and then studies it like he can't believe he did it. It's so funny when you say Chicken and he makes a cluck sound instantaneously. Really a cute video. Thanks for posting it.
Love,
Mom-Lisa and Dad
Post a Comment