I try to take a picture of Gabriel every month on his birth day. This month's was a couple days late. He's so active now, there's no way I can get him to sit still.
I caught Gabriel talking on the phone this evening. I have a play phone for him to use, but obviously the plugged in one is better.
1 comment:
I totally love the video of Gabriel talking on the phone! It makes me laugh every time. It's easy to hear his "hello" and then when he spies Mom and the camera it sounds like he says "no" "don't" and he gets louder with the phone. It's so funny when he pushes the buttons and Mom says "oh oh" and the video stops. I lol every time.
So glad to hear you had a nice Easter and was able to spend time with family. How cute when Gabriel discovers fruit snacks inside the eggs. He is at such a cute cute age. Discovering everything and learning and interpreting things.
He is so cute, I miss him, I miss you. Darn I wish we lived closer. I would L.O.V.E. to babysit him!!
All our love,
Grandma and Grandpa Gunn
Post a Comment