Gabriel found the drawer with all our hats today. I made him sit for the camera after he played with each one. He thought it was funny at first and then was entertained when I turned the camera's screen to face him so he could see his own picture.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
A hat lover just like Grandma! I love the photo of his smiling face with the hat tilted to one side. In the others he looks a little worried, but in that one, his face just shines with happiness and mischief.
Love him, love the pictures. Grandma and Grandpa Gunn
1 comment:
A hat lover just like Grandma! I love the photo of his smiling face with the hat tilted to one side. In the others he looks a little worried, but in that one, his face just shines with happiness and mischief.
Love him, love the pictures.
Grandma and Grandpa Gunn
Post a Comment